The companyA well-experienced highly-skilled technology company, developing hydrogen production systems based on PEM water electrolysis.
- Technology based, present in India.
- Integrates the complementary expertise and resources of H2B2, an established player in the hydrogen field, and GR Group, one of the leaders in the Indian infrastructure sector.
- Holds two decades of know-how in hydrogen production, processing and technology development from H2B2.
- Ensures an optimal project deployment thanks to the extended experience and knowledge of GR Group in integrated projects and the Indian market.
- Able to develop flexible, ad hoc solutions for integral projects.
- Incorporates strong engineering, and project financing backgrounds.
- Strong engineering and project financing backgrounds.
You can download our presentation to know more about us
We cover the whole value chain of hydrogen, with a focus on the manufactring of electrolyzers and the development of green hydrogen plants.
- Proprietary technology for the development of PEM electrolyzers, aiming to be one of the few across the globe to hold MW stacks.
- Not only manufacturing electrolyzers, but also providing solutions tailored to customersвЂ™ needs
- Obtaining permits and licenses for large projects and plants, as well as search for finance and project finance.
- Development of hydrogen production plants that use electrolyzers to several thousand kg/day.
- Plant operation and maintenance, and local support for management of the same.
- Guaranteeing the daily hydrogen production, in terms of quality and quantity, of its plants.
- Integration with renewable energy production plants, optimization of hydrogen compression and storage solutions, or incorporation of methanation equipment, between others.
Core Values of the company
- We work consistently to match our curiosity
- We develop a culture of humility and continuous learning
- We act with honesty, integrity and thoughtfulness towards the community
- We provide outstanding products and unsurpassed service that, together, deliver premium value to our customers
Meet the team
GreenH has put together a very experienced team that inherits two decades of intensive work in hydrogen.
Mario Barragan Farfan
Mario holds a Law Degree by the University of Seville. He has performed several positions in the renewable energies industry since 2009 mostly dedicated to the operations, assets monitoring, contract management and the integrated management systems. He has as well being involved in major achievements as placing into commercial operations the world's largest solar plant in the world in 2012 or leading the energy assets through the process to obtain necessary permits from the Spanish grid manager. To this regard he has been closely tied to solar thermal, HCCP plants and refineries developing its career mostly in Abengoa before to land in H2B2 in October of 2021, from where he deploys its expertise in the legal and systems areas.
Ashwin is an Economic Honors graduate from Pennsylvania State University, currently living and working in Delhi, India. Ashwin is a Director Ops. And a Promoter at GR Group, which he joined in 2019. His areas of focus are operations management, business process transformation, marketing & business development. His current role in GR Group is as a business unit head for GR Group's Energy division. When he isn't reviewing project progress or noting on his iPad, Ashwin likes to travel to find new inspirations. More than anything he likes to spend time with his big family and to have fun with them.
Mr. Sibanarayan Nayak brings with him over 34 years of experience both in Public as well as Private sector, working across various functions including Finance and Accounts, Resource Mobilisation, Indirect Taxation, Project Finance. He has specialised exposure in the Infrastructure Sector more particularly in Roads, Power and Real Estate. Presently he is working as President (Corporate Affairs and Development) and is leading the GRIL's diversification initiation to other business areas. Prior to joining GRIL, he worked with National Highways Authority of India. In his 5 years tenure with NHAI as Chief General Manager, he has handled a gamut of finance and project related activities and has pioneered the maiden issuance of overseas Rupee Denominated Masala Bonds, listed in LSE. He was also instrumental to bring in a host of policy initiation/changes including amendment to various Model Concession Agreements. Mr. Nayak is member of the Institute of The Institute of Cost Accountants of India, The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and The Institute of Public Auditors of India.
Director & Chief Executive Officer
Dhiman is a seasoned dynamic general management professional with 27+ years of hands on experience in Global business leadership roles. Dhiman's extensive technical knowledge from engineering, project management along with an MBA with ISB makes him outstanding professional. Having such strong background in the field of Power sector, he has been instrumental in bringing different kind of revenue stream to the company. He has been developing Green Hydrogen business of H2B2 in India. Before H2B2, he was holding leadership positions in several entities of Spanish MNC, Abengoa in Mexico, Spain & India, Derit Infrastructures & KEC International.
Chief Technology Officer
Javier holds a PhD from Pablo de Olavide University, Seville, is a Telecommunications Engineer by the University of Seville, and has completed a PDD (Management Development Program) at the IESE Business School of the University of Navarra. He has been involved in the hydrogen and fuel cell sector since 1998, having led projects, published numerous articles and patented several inventions in this field. He was CEO of AbengoaвЂ s hydrogen and fuel cell companies from 2001 to 2016, the year in which he branched out to establish H2B2. He is vice-chairman of the European Hydrogen Association (EHA), chairman of the Spanish Hydrogen Association (AeH2), vice-chairman of the Spanish Fuel Cell Association (Appice) and secretary to the Spanish Technology Platform on Hydrogen and Fuel Cells (PTE-HPC). He is also associate professor at Loyola University Andalusia.